We recommend you don't ignore this issue

We know from our experience that people can struggle to pay council tax, especially if they are trying to pay back previous years at the same time.

Our advisers are experienced at dealing with councils and sheriff officers. Contact your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau to speak to a money adviser.

You can also find help online from Citizens Advice Scotland


Start again